Find a FRIEND

Find the Best to be Best; Inner Soul vs Superficial Body

Your reflection determines your Mood

 "Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile😉"

 We all have a close Friend/Friends or at least a well-known person to whom we share all our stuff.
We might have a physical body who shares his/her thoughts, feelings etc., But, have you ever thought of an invisible friend who is part of us all the time? Not our family, friends, relations or even our girlfriend. It is our SOUL.

Grab a cup of Coffee 🍵  &
Think a while


Ha...😂Haaa...😆Haaaaa.......😜! Just Kidding....!😂 Let's get to the point

Whatever the situation, that invisible friend is born to live with you. Each person that comes into our lives might be with us in a few situations. Parents give us a body to raise up, friends make it get chilled, love makes that body feel good. Each and every relation in our life might support you at a point but, there is a relation that stands with you all the time. Our Soul and it is our best friend. Good or bad, you are blessed with a default bestie. Be friendly to it. It gives us a lot of ideas on what we do, what we try, what we think, to achieve what we need. In a matter of question, if someone asks me who is your best friend? Probably my answer would be "ME". You might be angry, you might be happy, you might be sad, speechless, however, the first person to feel that emotion is your soul. It means you.  Undoubtedly your first best friend is your soul, that means YOU.
Life statement



·      What we think determines who we are.

     That makes sense right? 
     Guys! We’re gifted with the best equipment (Body parts) to show this world who we are. Use it the right way.
"When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new".                                                                                                                           -Dalai Lama
Listen to your heart (Soul). Listening to your heart build’s your attitude too. The real attitude exposes when you do what you want.


Let me share a little story with you👇

I'm the kind of person having shy, laziness and at a certain period of time, I had a mindset and my mind always says the same "Work less, feel more comfortable". I've got a lot of dreams to fulfill. I feel uncomfortable, unconfident within a group. Can't express my words. Rather I would sit at a corner and listen to others voice of thoughts. Sometimes I feel like communicating with others, but I am never done. You know most of my friends in my college used to call me a "Psycho". My relatives named me after "Angry young man", But still they're struggling to know me completely. I forgot to mention I have got the uncontrollable disease"Psychological disorder". That means I was unable to control my anger. During the process of reducing my anger, I used to take lots of medicines which are antibiotics that lead me to live like a living being with no senses at all. In the period of 6 months, I've spent most of the times crying for the situation I was pulled in, challenged myself to be alone for my illness. Believe me, that was Horrible. Day to day life began tough. Few left me for my weakness. That was the moment I realized even our loved ones might hate us for our weaknesses. The only one I have all the time was myself. I am my best friend. I used to talk myself mentally but not physically okay. If I do it physically the whole society would call me a Real Psycho which would obviously make me a mentally challenged person😋. Till the moment  I realized this I started to love myself first then others. I started to express my words. I felt like I am fully done with everything I wanted to do. Gradually I am trying to throw my shy aside. You know what? People around me started enjoying my company. Yes, it's true. You should believe in yourself first, you should be more confident in yourself. Finding the best in you means being the best.


We all know "Life is a game". Thing is, you should believe "you are the hero for the game you play at every instant of life". Play hard. You know the result of playing really hard.

Don’t care what others think about you, no matter how hard it is, no matter how bad things are right now, no matter how stuck you feel, no matter how many days you’ve spent crying, no matter how hopeless and depressed you feel. I promise! You won’t feel this way forever. Believe, You're not gonna feel this forever. Don’t over-think things. Go with the flow on what you actually wane do.  See where it takes you. Trust me! You are going to see a big difference in your life. If anyone comes into your life welcome them heartfully. If someone wants to go away, let them go. Do not stop them. One day they will definitely realize the missing sense of you. Don't degrade yourself for others, they're just like visitors. You are the real fighter, fight alone. Fight for what you are and who you are.
Learn to walk alone: success path
 Finding the best means being the best. Be best to yourself. That makes you best to rest of the world. 
Yes! I set my mind to be this way. I don't care about situations right now. I would simply let it go. I will find my own way to walk through.

Hope you all love my company. If so, please share this with all your mates. Comment below what's your story is?
Here's your soul friend Satya signing off....! 👋👋👋

No comments: